The content provided on this website is owned by TeethRemoval.com and/or licensed for use with permission in which the respective copyright holders are indicated.
You may not in any cases infringe upon the copyright of the content provided on TeethRemoval.com. Reproduction of any blog posts, pages, articles, graphics, images, etc. is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright laws.
Even though the owner of this website is located in the United States of America, copyrights are enforceable throughout the entire world as a result of provisions and international treaties which provide protection and allow for enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Even if you were to copy portions of this website and provide a link back to this website as the author and/or state the content is from TeethRemoval.com, this is still illegal.
This site is continuously monitored on the internet for violations of copyright.
Several people have infringed in the past and this certainly is illegal and will not be tolerated.
In cases where copyright is infringed the owner of this website will do the following:
- Promptly notify Google (Alphabet Inc.), Bing (Microsoft Corporation), and other search engines. These search engines will be told specific information to show and prove the violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. This may result in a search engine removing the website in violation from their search engine results.
- Promptly contact you and/or the website in violation and request their prompt response in removing the infringing content from the website in violation.
- A retroactive licensing fee will be charged for each article or portion of the article that is found infringing the copyright of TeethRemoval.com
- In cases where the infringing content from a website in violation is not promptly removed, the hosting provider of that website will be contacted.
- In cases where the above steps were not successful in having the infringing content from a website in violation removed, legal action may be taken.
If for some reason you feel content provided on this website is infringing on your copyright please contact the owner of this website. If you would like to use content on this website on your own website you may request permission which is occasionally granted.