Previously on this blog several posts in the past were run recommended music that one can listen to after having their wisdom teeth extracted. If you are recovering from wisdom teeth removal you may have some down time on your hands and in need of something to do. Of course you could read books or watch movies, however, the point of this post is to give you some music recommendations that you can easily listen to via YouTube. So far, six such posts providing recommendations on this site for music to listen to after wisdom teeth surgery has been made. To recap these are
Since new music recommendations after having wisdom teeth taken out has not been provided since 2013 and it is now 2018, I thought it was a good time for an update. Also, a lot of the prior videos that were embedded were expired and no longer working, but this was fixed in early 2018 for your listening enjoyment.
Below is a 2018 edition of music to listen to after having your wisdom teeth removal. Note that most of this music came out in late 2017 though…
1. Avicii – Lonely Together ft. Rita Ora
2. Taylor Swift – …Ready for It?
3. Camila Cabello – Havana ft. Young Thug
4. Bebe Rexha – Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line)
5. Khalid – Young Dumb & Broke
6. Nick Jonas – Home
7. Charlie Puth – How Long
8. Portugal. the Man – Live in the Moment
9. BTS – Mic Drop
10. Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso – Let Me Go
11. Maroon 5 – What Lovers Do ft. SZA
12. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
13. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
14. Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me
15. Clean Bandit – I Miss You feat. Julia Michaels
Do you have any other recommendations for music to listen to in 2018 after having your wisdom teeth extracted? If so let me know if the comments below your suggestions.