I was saddened to hear recently that a high school junior in Tonganoxie, Kansas, who recently went in to have his wisdom teeth removed, was seriously injured and left in a coma. The oral surgeon who performed the surgery had just opened a new dental center. The cause for the injury is due to a faulty medical gas system which delivered oxygen and nitrous oxide.
My prayers and thoughts go out to the family of Austin Stone, his friends, and the community. Already, the community has organized ‘Team Tongie’ to help raise money for incidental expenses of those who suffer from medical emergencies and crisis.
To learn more visit the following links.