This month in August 2017 marks a milestone for Teethremoval.com.
It has now been 10 years since the site was first developed and content started to populate.
Here is a look back at some of my favorite posts over the past ten years:
- In Light of the Allegations of Child Sex Abuse at Penn State…
- Updates on Anesthesia Provided by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Third Molar Multidisciplinary Press Conference
- How to Improve Your Chances to Win a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit
- When Abstinence is Evidence-Based
- What to Do about the Fourth Molar: Similar Management Strategies as the Third Molar aka Wisdom Tooth?
I hope you have learned something from reading the content related to wisdom teeth, dental care, headaches, and healthcare in general over the past 10 years.
Make sure you continue to check back here on TeethRemoval.com for future updates and content.